The British Columbia Study Abroad (BCSA) Consortium is a new and dynamic platform encouraging students from one BC post-secondary institution to attend another BC post-secondary institution’s study abroad program.
The Consortium affords BC institutions from across the province an unprecedented opportunity to promote their own study abroad programs while fulfilling key goals towards internationalization and supporting best practices in student experience.
Studying abroad is one of the most important and transformational activities a student may ever pursue. The Consortium is here to help both students and institutions make study abroad more accessible, affordable and enjoyable.
- Marketing Reach: Consortium member institutions can promote student abroad programs to over 350,000 students province-wide.
- Viability: Smaller and regional institutions can more readily offer study abroad programs thanks to province-wide marketing and exposure.
- Scholarship: Students can access scholarships available only to Consortium institutions.
- Diversity: The Consortium promotes diversity amongst study abroad participants.
You can search and apply for international programs and field schools offered by your home institution or other schools across BC. All programs are for credit. When searching programs on this site, you will be able to see:
- Program start dates
- Program locations
- Course descriptions
- What fields or disciplines it’s applicable to
- How you can apply
Note: Only short-term opportunities are included on bcstudyabroad.ca.