Travel to Iceland as a group. Spend 2 weeks there exploring the island nation’s breathtaking landscape, how it was formed, its role in the North Atlantic, its history, culture and socio-economic environment as well as how it is a leader in sustainable development including waste management services, energy use, biodiversity and urban design.
- Guaranteed minimum of $2,500 for visiting domestic students.
- Guaranteed minimum of $4,500 for visiting domestic students who are Indigenous, low-income, and/or uses Accessibility Services at their home institutions.
- Earn 10 university-transferable Douglas College credits in only seven weeks during the Summer semester.
- Study 4 weeks here in a small-class setting with 3 Douglas instructors.
- Travel together to Iceland for a 2-week stay. Option to tag on personal travel afterward.
- Gain valuable international experience. Program counts toward the Global Competency Certificate.
- Make amazing memories and friends for life!
Application deadline to Sunday, March 27