The International Education Diversity & Inclusion Certificate Program is a comprehensive competency-based program that offers participants the opportunity to develop & improve on the knowledge, skills, and confidence needed to champion access, diversity, equity, and inclusion in the field of international education and cultural exchange. This 14-week virtual program is cohort-based and led by an expert facilitator and includes videos, articles, journal entries, scenarios, online discussions, and other activities designed to promote self-discovery, experiential or applied learning.
The next cohort will take place November 30, 2020 - March 22, 2021. Registration closes November 15, 2020.
The Certificate Program Addresses the Following Topics:
- Utilizing Student Data to Foster Partnerships & Effective Cross-Department Communication
- Organizational Operations with Focus on Professional Development, Staffing, Assessment & Evaluation
- Academics and Student Success to Optimize Equitable Access to the Benefits of International Education & Cultural Exchange
Leadership Development for Establishing Policies, Procedures, Strategies & Concrete Plans to Support Inclusive Comprehensive Internationalization
Benefits of the Program Include:
- An individualized action plan to position yourself for career advancement as a champion of diversity, inclusion, and equity in international education & exchange
- Integrate real data from your institution/organization to operationalize on diversity & inclusion goals for lasting impact
- Catalyze a climate of inclusivity in the US and abroad to promote student learning & success in global education and international student programming