Do you miss travelling? Dream of studying abroad? We do too!
Help us keep the dream alive by sharing your study abroad photo memories. Enter the 8th annual BC Study Abroad Photo Contest for a chance to win a $50 Visa Prepaid Card!
How to enter:
- Follow @bc_studyabroad on Instagram
- Enter the Photo Contest by posting your study abroad photos and tag @bc_studyabroad
- You can enter the contest as many times as you like
- Participants must adhere to the Terms and Conditions outlined below
Winner selection and notification:
- Each tag counts as an entry. The more photos you submit, the higher your chance of winning!
- The winners will be selected and notified in late October.
Terms and Conditions:
- You must be over the age of 18 at the time of entry or have your legal guardian complete the linked consent form.
- You must be currently studying or previously studied at a BC public or independent high school or Education Quality Assurance (EQA) designated BC public or private post-secondary institution. If you are unsure whether your school is EQA-designated, please click here.
- You must currently be participating or have previously participated in a study abroad or learning abroad program.
- By submitting an entry, you agree to share your contact information with the contest sponsor.
- Content that is considered inappropriate, off-colour, and/or off-topic by the contest administrator will not be considered for entry into the draw.
- Entries must not violate any third-party rights, including (but not limited to) copyrights, trademarks, and/or rights of publicity (e.g., Do not use any third-party trademarks, company names, or logos, etc.)
- By entering the contest, you agree to grant the British Columbia Council for International Education (BCCIE) permission to use your photo and photo descriptions on StudyinBC, BCCIE, and BC Study Abroad (BCSA) promotional materials, including (but not limited to) print, digital, and online channels, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
The BC Council for International Education (BCCIE) does not take responsibility for any infringement of copyright laws and regulations by the contributor through their submitted content. BCCIE will endeavour, to a reasonable extent, to ensure no infringement takes place prior to publishing any content. It is the responsibility of the contributor to disclose the names of any and all authors for each submitted piece.
BCSA and the BCSA Photo Contest are administered by the British Columbia Council for International Education.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for entry is October 14, 2022.
Leave a Comment