Submit your study abroad photos to the BC Study Abroad (BCSA) Sixth Annual Photo Contest for a chance to win a GoPro Hero 6!
HOW TO ENTER
- Enter the contest by clicking the ENTER NOW button below to submit your photo entries
- You can enter the contest as many times as you like. Please note that the contest form only allows a maximum of five (5) photos to be uploaded each time
- One (1) photo counts as one (1) entry into the contest. (e.g. 10 photos = 10 contest entries)
- Photos must be original, non-blurry, and include caption and location
- Contest participants must adhere to the Terms and Conditions as outlined by BCSA below
- Entries will be accepted starting on September 10 and ending October 21
- All entries must be received by October 21 11:59 PM PST
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- For each of the photos you submit, your name will be entered into the draw to win the GoPro Hero 6 camera. Remember, the more photos you submit, the higher your chance of winning!
- Winner will be notified in November via the email address they entered the contest with
- Winner will also be announced on BCSA's two social media channels: Facebook and Instagram in November
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) You must be over the age of 18 at the time of entry. If you are under the age of 18, please have a legal guardian complete a consent form here.
2) You must be studying, or have studied, at an eligible public or independent high school in BC, or at a public or private post-secondary institution in BC that is Education Quality Assurance (EQA) designated. If you are unsure whether your school is EQA-designated please click here.
3) You must be currently or have participated in a study abroad program or a learning abroad program.
4) By submitting an entry, you agree to share your contact and mailing information with the contest sponsor. The winner will be contacted by the contest sponsor who will distribute the prize.
5) Content that is inappropriate or off-topic will not be considered for entry into prize draws.
6) Entries must not violate third-party rights including, but not limited to: copyrights, including trademark, and right of publicity. Do not use any third-party trademarks, company names or logos.
7) By entering the contest, you agree to grant the British Columbia Council for International Education (BCCIE) permission to use your photos and photo descriptions for all StudyinBC, BCCIE, and BCSA promotional purposes - including but not limited to print and online channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Disclaimer: The BC Council for International Education (BCCIE) does not take responsibility for any infringement of copyright laws and regulations by the contributors through their submitted content. BCCIE will endeavour to a reasonable extent to ensure no infringement takes place prior to publishing any content. However, it is the responsibility of the contributor to disclose the names of any and all authors for each submitted piece.
BCSA and the BCSA Contest are administered by the British Columbia Council for International Education.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to Study and Go Abroad for sponsoring our Sixth Annual BC Study Abroad Photo Contest!
Interested in study, travel, work or volunteer abroad? Check out the Study and Go Abroad Fair in Vancouver on Sunday, September 29. Hundreds of exhibitors will be on display to help you navigate international options for your future!
Study and Go Abroad Fair
Date: Sunday, September 29
Time: 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Cost: Free and open to the public
Location: Vancouver Convention Centre