Situated within vibrant Europe, Scotland is a progressive nation built on dynamism, creativity, and the warmth of its people. Located in the mid-west of Europe, Scotland may be small but it’s punching well above its weight. Occupying the northern third of Great Britain the country shares a border with England in the south and packs some of the most stunning scenery in all of the UK into its borders.
Next summer, Douglas College is organizing a field school to Scotland where students can earn nine university-transferable credits in only seven weeks!
Students will study four weeks at Douglas College, one week in London, and two and a half weeks based at the University of Edinburgh.
- A play at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
- A visit to the British Museum
- A visit to Platform 9 ¾
- Visits to Edinburgh, Stirling, and Tantallon Castles
- A visit to the historical Mary King’s Close
- Exploring Surgeons’ Hall Museums
This field school is open to students from other Canadian post-secondary institutions. Visiting students need to apply for admission to Douglas College preferably before February 2020.
The deadline to apply for the Scotland field school is January 31, 2020.
- For more information and to apply, visit Douglas College’s field school website.