ICETEX, the Colombian Institute for Education Loans and Study Abroad, offers several programs which allow foreign citizens to study or participate in different kind of academic and research activities in Colombia, including:
Universities New Zealand – Te Pōkai Tara has launched a competition under the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) – New Zealand for Canadian students and researchers to pursue doctoral studies that lead to a degree in New Zealand.
- Program name: Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) – New Zealand
- Funding organization: New Zealand CSFP Committee
- Target audiences: Canadian students and researchers
- Number of scholarships: Up to 8 for both Canada and the United Kingdom
- Duration: One academic year
- Inclusions: Airfare, approved tuition and compulsory fees, medical and travel insurance, annual grant
- Deadline: July 10, 2018
For full program details and to submit an online application, visit: Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) – New Zealand. Read a testimonial from a former recipient.
All inquiries regarding this scholarship program should be directed to: email@example.com