The New Zealand field school provides students with the opportunity to explore healthcare within Maori and South Pacific cultures while applying their skills in community clinics and hospital settings. Students will receive training on cultural safety and participate in cultural activities unique to New Zealand.
- Where: Porirua, New Zealand
- Partner: Whitireia
- When: May-June, 2019
- Courses offered: NURS 290 Consolidated Practice Experience 2
- Cost: Approx. $5,000
- Cost includes: Airfare, transportation in New Zealand, accommodation, medical insurance, program-related activities, meals (TBD), welcome and farewell dinner, and operational costs.
- Cost excludes: Tuition, Camosun Student Society fees, recommended vaccinations and/or medicines, free time activities and personal expenses.
- Accommodation: Shared housing/homestay. Details TBD
Deadline to apply: January 16, 2019 (Extended)
- Camosun International Field School Scholarship
- One World International Scholarships
- BCSA Stories from Abroad Study Abroad Scholarship
Robin Humble HumbleR@camosun.ca